Friday, September 20, 2013

About me - part 1

I was born in my grandmother’s house. It was located in a village named Johor pur,Khajurah,Jessore. It was a normal delivery of my mother. Although she used to live with my father in the town named “Khulna” but due to a social tradition of the time, my mother used to go my grandmother’s home when she had become pregnant. This is the 2nd time she came to give birth of a child. Before I born, my mother saw in her dream that two very good shaped and healthy men with long sticks in their hands chasing her to snatched her necklace. Holding the necklace in both hands she ran away and arrived some where it’s safe. After the following day she slipped and fell down from the stairs of my grandmother’s room but due to luck the mother and child remain harmless. After the incidences the pain of delivery caught my mother. She cried out of pain and the nature cried out with her too. In gusty wind, thunderstorm and heavy rain I came in the world in the mid day of a great Friday. My grandfather came home after the special prayer of Muslims of holy Friday and uttered the name of Almighty Allah in my ear. Everybody was astonished after watching me because of my complexion and shape. I am Sahriar Ahamed(SOHAG) the second son of Mr. Raffique Uddin Ahamed and Begom Roshon Ara open my eyes in the world of almighty the great to witness the incidences and facts those are happening and not happening around my sight of eyes and beyond of eye sights. My child hood is full of sweet memories with relatives, friends and places. Particularly with my grandparents place and I got admitted my first school in play group near my house in Khulna. The name of school was “School of Music”. This was a co-education school. Somehow I caught into quarrel with girls. It was a fact that I used to return home almost every day beaten very brutally by a girl mostly. My mother had to tolerate lots of harassments due to this. Sometimes it happened that she had to go complaining to the guardian of the girl who was responsible for the guilt. Although the females were very cruel to me but this was the time when I fall in love first time. She was my class friend. We both use to read in Play Group 2nd standard. My younger brother and a friend (both are Major in Bangladesh Army now) were my accompanies during the time of dating. I used to see this as the example of war and peace at the same time. Female were cruel to me and they were loveable at the same time. Without having a chance to set-up any more examples; I left the school when I was in 2nd standard. I got myself discover admitted in a Pre-Cadet school in class three. That was a co-education school too. In this school I applied the learning from my previous fault. This time I became very gentle boy particularly towards the girls and started to make friend ship with them. It was harmony and peace everywhere which I used to say synchronization. Mother was not getting any complaint or any tension because of mine. To impress the girls I studied very hard and stood second among eighty five students. A girl became first. That was the second time I felt lovely towards a girl in myself again. In the year 1985 December when I passed the 5th standard and before discovering any more relational, hypothetical feelings and experience I had to leave pre cadet school. As a wish of my father I got admit of myself in well reputed Saint Joseph’s High School in the year 1986 and I was a very shy guy of Saint Joseph’s High School of the batch 1991, Khulna Bangladesh. As it was boy’s school only; I had grown up my view “No woman no cry” and I did well until I pass high school. May be this is the reason till to the current year 2013 my academic qualification stood as, I did commerce graduation twice, I have done post graduation degree twice in management and marketing and a professional course from University of Dhaka. Although I wanted to do CS, a professional course from Delhi, capital of INDIA; but it could not be possible due to a calamity of fate. I had to come back from Delhi unfinished, as my father got in to a terrible road mishap and all his business got fallen down as he could not able to manage after the accident. I did not lose my hope. I started my profession in Dhaka from 2003 in an internet company that was a concern of Partex Group. After that I switched to a software company that was a Star Group concern. Then I worked a VAS company that was actually an USA investment firm. I learnt the practical business of N>D>P>S system in IT and technology. Then I got a chance to work in solar and renewable company. I took a professional training on Solar and Renewable Energy products application course from solar division of Dhaka University. The company had an investment net 77 lacs taka only with 5 partners. Company name was Xenergeia International Ltd. Dhaka, Mirpur-2 e office. Company chairman told me on the first day,” please do something for the company I know you have capability if you try you can do it”. I realized that the partners are very anxious of the future of company. Actually company was in very weak position when I joined there. I did not get anxious. Slowly I started my job and until March 2012 the company got an image in terms of branding and business. Several investors get interested to invest with company. My management got pleased with me and increased my salary. And told me to negotiate with the investors and make us profitable and see the good of company too. Last of all the most profitable offer was 2.25 croer from BENGAL GROUP(Bengal Plastic)A large group of industry in Bangladesh seems well enough and management decided to sell the company if they get hard cash and why not other than investment and interest on investment net profit was 1.25 croer. The conditions were full filled by Bengal Group. I had to go through a very hard time. The business running condition I have to make the total transfer job. It took a year to set up company in to new form in new head office. I was dreaming to get an award for that. And lastly I got it. Before some days ago I was forced to give resignation. They said “Kaj sesh go to hell”. But my achievements did not stop here too. Personally I have written and sold an e-book on “solar and renewable energy the future resources of electricity” This book had been published from an Australian company and available worldwide @ $ 10 USD each. You may find this book in the URL: http://abpublishinghouse.com/store/solar-and-renewable-energythe-future-resources-of-power-and-ele-p-207.html?cPath=18 And I maintain a blog : http://www.need-want-desire.blogspot.com/ Now I am trying to do a thesis on business development and have a PHD on it. By virtue of Almighty I wish and pry that I can complete the thesis and also can able to write a book on Business Development Management very soon and hoping that people can see business development in a formulated way. This is a short description and portfolio of mine. I wish to disclose my every part of life which is full of interesting incidences, facts and characters. Every memorable character is a beauty and genius in their own place. Please stay with me. Who knows may be a beautiful life and mind can be visible to you also.

No comments: